Eggless Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
Friday,27 Apr 2018 04:50 PM IST
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Baking Time: 25 to 30 mins
Makes: 6 muffins
Whole Wheat Flour – 3/4 cup
Baking Soda – 1/2 tsp
Baking Powder – 1/4 tsp
Chocolate Chips – 1/4 cup
Water – 1/2 cup
Cooking Oil – 1 tblspn
Brown Sugar – 1/2 cup
Overripe Banana – 1 large peeled and mashed
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius. Line a 6 cup muffin tray with cupcake moulds and set aside.
- Take wheat flour, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl and keep aside.
- Take water, brown sugar and oil and mix well till smooth and is in a ribbon like pouring consistancy.
- Now add in the flour mix in and fold gently. Add in the mashed banana and mix well.
- Use a icecream scoop to fill the batter in the moulds and bake for 25 to 30 mins.
- Remove it and let it cool for 10 mins.
- Serve warm or with vanilla ice-cream.
(As Compiled by Prerna Mistry)