Akshay Kumar’s best comedies of 20 years
Thursday,22 July 2021 10:36 AM IST
Akshay Kumar has been one of the Bollywood superstar who has given many hits on the box office. Being in the industry for 25 years has earned him a top spot in our hearts. Over the years, Kumar has entertained us in over 100 movies. Besides, action and romance comedy has been his main genre. Akshay owes much of his success to his comedy films. In addition, all his films are family-oriented, one can enjoy with the entire family. Here are some of the films which you shouldn’t miss and also, you’ll never be exhausted by rewatching these films.
1. Hera Pheri (2000) and Phir Hera Pheri (2006)- Entire movie is based on three unemployed men who look for answers to all their money problems. These two movies were blockbusters when they were released and also are still the most famous movies of the genre. Akshay Kumar shared a screen with Paresh Rawal and Sunil Shetty in these movies.
2. Bhoola Bhulaiya (2007)- A horror comedy with an equal amount of thrill. A couple decides to stay at the ancestral home and witness some unusual activities. Akshay came to the rescue in his character and made the movie worth watching.
3. Garam Masala (2005)- One of the best movies of Akshay Kumar and John Abraham.
4. De Dhana Dhan (2009)-the deadly trio of Akshay Kumar, Suniel Shetty and Paresh Rawal. It’s a completely nonsensical laugh riot where multiple characters intertwine themselves through miscommunication, causing total but hilarious chaos, just like Bhagam Bhag.
5. Welcome (2007) - The movie is based on the underworld dons and he falls in love with their sister (Katrina Kaif). This movie is a roller coaster ride and the end is hilarious.
6. Houseful (4 movies) - Housefull series are one of the most successful series by Sajid Nadiadwala. Akshay gives his every character a comic side which is purely hilarious.
There are many more movies of AK which you shouldn’t miss like Khatta Meetha (2010), Heyy Babyy (2007), Mujhse Shaadi Karogi (2004), Entertainment (2014), Singh Is Kinng (2008), Desi Boyz (2011), Good Newwz (2019).
These are some of the famous movies which you should add to your wish list right now!